A table with form and function, and a whole lot of style, is what this amazing lift-top cocktail table is all about. Its handy lift-top, open lower shelf and signature side shelves offer lots of convenient spots to keep the room's necessities. The distressed brown finish contrasts beautifully with the dark brown faux metal finished legs for a floating top look that's striking—quite a value for a style that will withstand the test of time.
|Volume (inch^3):||47.9" W x 26.0" D x 19.1" H.|
|Weight (pound):||96 lb.|
|Bottom Opening Volume (inch^3):||44.9" W x 23.0" D x 6.4" H.|
|Lift-Top Extended Depth (inch):||38.4".|
|Lift-Top Extended Height (inch):||28.6".|
|Side Opening Volume (inch^3):||22.9" W x 5.9" D x 6.1" H.|
|Top Opening Volume (inch^3):||19.6" W x 21.6" D x 6.1" H.|
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood.
- Grayish brown distressed finish with dark brown finished legs.
- Spring-lift top.
- 2 side storage compartments.
- Open lower shelf.
- Assembly required.
- Made with Acacia veneers and Poplar solids, finished with a grayish brown wire brushed finish.
- Legs are finished with a contrasting faux metal color.
- Floating top look on all tables with interesting breakup of storage compartments.
- Cocktail table has lift-top functionality.
- Chair side table features a door cabinet with magazine rack on back side.
- End table has a floating open box storage effect and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports.
Due to the overwhelming demand for furniture, as well as modified practices by worldwide shipping partners and supply chain issues, customers should anticipate delays for the foreseeable future. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We will continue to be here to support you as our customer, before, during, and after the buying & shipping process. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team at 516-564-2320.