Are you planning to furnish a bedroom?
Have you planned to give a new look to your home oasis, aka your bedroom, with a fresh set of bedroom furniture?
We hear a big yes from you. So, it is time to get a bedroom set for your bedroom and revamp the entire setup. But why do you need a bedroom furniture set when you can choose each pair separately?
Shopping for every bedroom furniture is a big hassle, and finally, making it suit your decor also poses a challenge. To avoid this and to save your pocket, investing in the best bedroom set is a wise decision.
A bedroom set includes a bed, a chest, a nightstand, a dresser, and other pieces that can complete the look and enhance comfort.
Different brands offer the best-designed and quality bedroom sets. But choosing the right set can sound hectic. But you are lucky because Jennifer Furniture has covered you with bedroom sets from the top brands.
You can find both cheap and luxury bedroom sets from brands such as ACME, Aico, American Drew, Bernhardt, Coaster, Crownmark, ESF Italia, Flexsteel, Gio Italia, Global, Klaussner, Legacy Classic Furniture, Liberty, Magnussen, Modarte, Modern Heritage, Pulaski, Riverside, and Universal.
Come dive in, check the collections, and pick the best.
FAQs For Bedroom Sets
1. Do bedroom sets need to match?
Understandably, your bedroom requires extra attention while decorating because you are more likely to spend your time there. So many people ask if bedroom furniture is in different colors. The answer is a big yes.
Whether it is okay to have mismatched bedroom furniture or not is subjective. In our opinion, mixing up contemporary bedroom sets is so much fun because it adds a unique vibe to your bedroom.
2. What should I look for in a bedroom set?
If you want to get the right bedroom set for your home be sure to remember certain things such as:
Measuring your space and the furniture size to get the bedroom set that fits your space.
Finalize the bedroom theme and stick to it. If you keep making changes, it can create chaos. So, plan accordingly.
Check the furniture quality. Investing in quality materials that won't crack or break is important.
Lastly, check of the bedroom furniture sets is easy to transport and assemble inside your room.
3. What furniture typically goes in a bedroom?
The furniture essentials needed in a bedroom are a bed frame, mattress, headboard, nightstands, dresser, ottoman, accent chair, etc.
However, the most essential thing in a bedroom set is a bed frame, mattress, and nightstand. Others are added based on the need. So, you can choose the bedroom furniture sets depending on the room type, size, and decor.
4. What is the difference between a twin vs. Full vs. Queen vs. King bedroom set?
The main difference between every bedroom set comes down to the size.
- King size bedroom sets: A standard king-size bed is 76 inches wide and 80 inches long. Most king bedroom sets contain a spacious bed, a pair of nightstands, and a dresser that suits each other design.
- Queen bedroom sets: A queen-size set typically includes a stylish bedframe, dresser, bureau, and nightstand.
- Full size bedroom sets: A full bedroom set consists of a bed, a nightstand, a side table, and a wardrobe in a standard size.
A twin bedroom set includes a bed frame and a nightstand and is a perfect fit for your children’s room, next to placing the twin bedroom set in your bedrooms, and guestrooms.
There are also other bedroom sets such as girls bedroom sets, toddler bedroom sets which can be picked based on your requirement.
5. How long should a bedroom set last?
Bedroom sets generally last for more than ten years. For instance, a bed lasts for upto 15 to 20 years, a dresser lasts for 10 to 20 years, a mattress lasts for 5 to 10 years, and occasional tables last for 5 to 10 years.
So, it is recommended to bring a new bedroom set to your house every 10 to 15 years, depending on the material it is made of.
But how long do wooden bedroom sets last? Solid wood furniture lasts for 10 to 15 years on average. After this, the furniture will start to age, fade or start cracking.
6. Do bedroom sets come with a mattress?
Bedroom sets don't come with a mattress. However, it is crucial to check if your bedroom cot can accommodate standard mattress sizes. Furniture sets are available in different bed sizes, and you can choose the settings for your needs.
7. What does an 8-piece bedroom set include?
A standard bedroom set comes with three or four pieces, such as a bed, nightstand, and dresser.
An 8-piece queen bedroom package includes a dresser, mirror, headboard, chest of drawers, nightstand, mattress, rails, and boxspring.
8. Where to find cheap bedroom sets?
You can find affordable bedroom sets of all top brands at Jennifer Furniture at an exclusive price, from low prices to luxury bedroom sets. You can shop at our website or go straight to our offline store and check out our collections.
9. What are the types of bedroom sets?
There are a variety of bedroom sets available, including King and Queen bedroom sets. Bedroom furniture sets are divided into six categories. Now, the entire purchase process is based on size, adjustability, and your needs.
- Two-Piece: Two-piece bedroom sets, which consist of simply a bed and a nightstand, are the major considerable primary bedroom sets available and are ideal for quickly outfitting a guest room.
- Three-Piece: Because they come with a matching dresser, three-piece bedroom sets are perhaps more utilitarian than two-piece sets. This implies that this bedroom furniture set will cost a little more and take up slightly more space than a two-piece set, but the additional storage capacity adds value.
- Four-Piece: Four-piece bedroom sets have one extra component than three-piece sets since they contain a mirror. The mirrors are matching and stylish too, so you don't have to worry much about the designs.
- Five-Piece: Do you require a bit of extra space? Choose a five-piece bedroom set that includes a bed, a dresser, a nightstand, a mirror, and a chest of drawers.
- Six-Piece: Six-piece bedroom sets are among the most comprehensive alternatives open. These six-piece sets can comprise a bed, a chest, two nightstands, a dresser, and a mirror, while others might add armoires, benches, trunks, and more. These intricate bedroom sets are ideal for easily outfitting a master bedroom.
10. Where to shop for new bedroom sets?
The best bedroom sets can be purchased both online and offline from Jennifer Furniture. With bedroom furniture sets, you get a myriad of options to choose from and decorate your bedroom. You will find various furniture sets in different sizes, colors, and functions that match your style and tone on our website.
11. How to set up bedroom sets in a room?
Arranging furniture in a room is one of the most significant aspects of interior design, and you need some expertise so that you can do fairly well on your own.
Start with your big and most essential furniture. Set your bed first and arrange the other bedroom sets accordingly. Always utilize the wall side as per your convenience and functionalities.
12. How much does a bedroom set cost?
In general, bedroom sets cost range from $500 to $4000 and above. This cost varies depending on the number of furniture in the set, style, brand, quality, features, and the materials used in the furniture.
13. Are bedroom sets out of style?
No! The bedroom sets are still fashionable. But everyone wants to experiment with various styles, colors, mechanisms, and materials according to their personal preferences.
Going with bedroom sets, on the other hand, ensures that each piece of furniture is distinct, with matching styles and colors. As a result, this will never be out of date.