TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DECIDE WHAT KIND OF LOOK YOU WANT FOR YOUR SPACE IN ADVANCE
- MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- MAKE SMART INVESTMENTS
- SEEK OUT SPECIAL OFFERS, DISCOUNTS, AND SALE
- REVIEW THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT'S RATINGS AND PRICE
- PRIORITIZING QUALITY IS ESSENTIAL
We all eagerly await the holiday season every year. The excitement starts each year with shopping and partying with loved ones. Undoubtedly, renovating and cleaning your home is one of the most integral parts of the holiday season.
Since each of us hosts parties, lunches, and dinners, we all want our home to look its best, right?
Now that the holiday season is approaching, having new furniture in your home is a must. We've created a guide to help you choose the best furniture for this holiday season.
SIX TIPS ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT FURNITURE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
1. Decide What Kind Of Look You Want For Your Space In Advance
Many of us usually choose a holiday theme for our home. Once you've decided on a look, you'll find it easier to make choices. Color, material, and design depend on the desired look. Instead of getting confused, pick a specific theme and the rest will follow.
2. Make a Note Of Your Requirements
Determining what you need is the first step. Writing down your requirements will help you decide what you need most from top to bottom. This way you can create a plan and see if the furniture you want to buy falls under your budget. You can remove and add the rest according to your set priority.
Some Pro Tips:
- If you are changing your sofa, opt for a sleeper sofa. In case you plan a sleepover it’s a convenient option.
- If there are a lot of guests, buy side tables so they can keep their glasses and eatables more easily without having to keep approaching the center table.
- You can also buy accent chairs and combine them with your dining table and later use them in your living room or bedroom however you like.
- Add counter stools in the kitchen so you can work and chat with your friends at the same time.
- A few ottomans can do a great job. These upholstered stools can serve as extra seating without taking up much space. Later they can be hidden under the table.
3. Make Smart Investments
Always invest your money wisely. Don't get carried away by the huge discounts you might see. Figure out which furniture needs to be replaced and which can be renovated. It's best to go for furniture that has an extended warranty period and is versatile.
You can also opt for a total care plan, which many furniture companies offer. By doing so, you can ensure any future damage to the furniture will be handled. (as per the companies policy)
4. Seek Out Special Offers, Discounts, and Sale
We all know that everything is on sale during the holiday season. Every other company offers discounts. The key is finding the right offer and sale. To do this, you must first look for genuine websites, do not fall into the trap.
There are times when a special offer lasts a day or two or is related to specific products. Take advantage of that time.
5. Review The Original Product's Ratings And Price
Sometimes many websites sell the product at the original price in the name of a sale. Instead of lowering the price, they increase the original price and keep the discounted price the same as the original. Verifying the original price is very important. Also, check the rating of the product on several websites.
6. Prioritizing Quality Is Essential
All that glitters is not gold. Never settle for a low-quality product just because the prices are low. Furniture cannot be replaced that quickly, so it is essential to pay attention to the quality of the furniture. Read the description carefully, including the general terms and conditions.
This guide will help you choose your furniture for the holiday season. The decision is based on factors such as the look you want, your needs, and your budget. You should invest your money wisely, keep an eye on ongoing sales and offers and prioritize quality.
1. Where can I buy a holiday season furniture in 2022?
You can buy a variety of holiday season furniture from Jennifer Furniture, including sleeper chairs, sectional sleepers, futons, sofa beds and more.
2. What kind of furniture does Jennifer Furniture Sell in Holiday Season?
3. Can I buy furniture in holiday season and pay over time?
Yes. Jennifer Furniture offers 0% APR financing on various purchases with no hidden fees or surprises. Visit jenniferfuniture.com to learn more.
4. How's Jennifer Furniture's delivery service?
Jennifer Furniture offers a white glove service to ensure maximum effectiveness. These include appointment scheduling, complete and safe unpacking after delivery, flexible furniture placement according to customer requirements, second-floor delivery, fast assembly, validation by signatures, real-time order tracking, and notifications at every step.
5. Does Jennifer Furniture have a store?