If style is the question, then this sofa sleeper is the answer. Sporting clean lines and sleek track arms, the decidedly contemporary profile is enhanced with plump cushioning and a chenille-feel upholstery, so pleasing to the touch. Sure to play well with so many color schemes, this sofa sleeper in slate gray includes a pair of understated floral pattern pillows for fashionably fresh appeal. Pull-out queen mattress in quality memory foam comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
|Volume (inch^3):||85" W x 38" D x 37" H.|
|Weight (pound):||199 lb.|
|Toss Pillow Side Length (inch):||20".|
|Arm Height (inch):||26".|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||70".|
|Leg Height (inch):||
|Mattress Volume (inch^3):||60" W x 72" D x 4.25" H.|
|Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery (inch):||32".|
|Seat Depth (inch):||20".|
|Seat Height (inch):||20".|
|Color:||Slate Black | Alloy Gray.|
- Corner-blocked frame.
- Attached back and loose seat cushions.
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber.
- 2 decorative pillows included.
- Pillows with soft polyfill.
- Polyester upholstery and pillows.
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish.
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame.
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep.
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability.
- Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
- Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism with memory foam mattress.