The Leather Italia Winnfield Power Recliner Loveseat in Cream would be a great fit for your home. Come home to a comfortable, yet versatile, group with the Winnfield. Its modern scale yields generous seating area and makes it easy to put just about anywhere in the home. The Winnfield has clean, sophisticated styling with flared pad on arm application and the plush comfort of a double back cushion.
59" W x 30.3" D x 26" H
About Leather Italia
- All outside panels full padded
- Fiber wrap for softness and support
- Additional foam for shaping, Top grain leather
- Polyurethane roll for edge protection and support
- Premium kiln dried hardwood laminate
- High resiliency polyurethane foam, Blown fiber filling
- High resiliency elestic webbing supports the back cushions
- Lining cloth on seat platform, 3 channel sewn breathable woven beg
- Elastic cloth to insulate springs from foam, Pirelli webbing
- Multiple rows of encapsulated coil springs inside the seat core
- High resiliency polyurethane foam
- Polyurethane roll for edge protection and support 3 channel sewn breathable woven bag
Leather Italia USA began in 1996 with 4 models sourced from the Tuscany region of Italy and was first presented at the April High Point Furniture Market in 1997. Initially, distributing and servicing North & South Carolina, the company grew quickly and within 8 months expanded into the neighboring states with 6 Sales Representatives. Volume grew allowing Leather Italia USA to start factoring which was the funding arm for financial growth. At the time Leather Italia USA had 2 warehouses in Wilmington, NC. Today Leather Italia USA is looked upon as a national brand name and has partnered with many of the finest retail operations in the country. Leather Italia USA has received prestigious awards and has been recognized by many organizations including Furniture Today and several top 100 retail chains. 1-year Limited Warranty on Leather Covering, Legs/Decorative Hardware, Battery Pack / Motor, and Motion Operating Panel. 2-Year Limited Warranty on Frame & Seat Suspension, Cushion Cores, Foam Cushioning/Filling Materials, and Reclining Mechanism and Springs.