- Rectangular End Table.
- Side Table.
- Lift-Top Cocktail Table.
The Vailbry occaisonal table set opens our eyes to the beauty of contemporary style with a rustic attitude. Its clean-lined, open-concept design is dressed to impress with a two-tone finish that blends a grayish brown wire-brushed effect with a contrasting faux metal color.
|Volume (inch^3):||23.8" W x 26.0" D x 24.0" H.|
|Weight (pound):||51 lb.|
|Cord Length (inch):||100".|
|Opening Volume (inch^3):||19.4" W x 8.6" D x 6.1" H.|
|Top Opening Volume (inch^3):||20.8" W x 24.0" D x 4.6" H.|
|Volume (inch^3):||15.9" W x 26.1" D x 24.0" H.|
|Weight (pound):||47 lb.|
|Door Opening Volume (inch^3):||10.8" W x 19.0" D x 13.4" H.|
|Magazine Holder Volume (inch^3):||11.4" W x 3.4" D x 13.4" H.|
|Opening Volume (inch^3):||12.9" W x 24.0" D x 4.6" H.|
|Volume (inch^3):||47.9" W x 26.0" D x 19.1" H.|
|Weight (pound):||96 lb.|
|Bottom Opening Volume (inch^3):||44.9" W x 23.0" D x 6.4" H.|
|Lift-Top Extended Depth (inch):||38.4".|
|Lift-Top Extended Height (inch):||28.6".|
|Side Opening Volume (inch^3):||22.9" W x 5.9" D x 6.1" H.|
|Top Opening Volume (inch^3):||19.6" W x 21.6" D x 6.1" H.|
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood.
- Two-tone finish.
- Grayish brown wire-brushed and distressed finish, with dark brown faux metal finished legs.
- “Floating” open box storage.
- Storage cabinet.
- Magazine rack on back.
- Open lower and upper shelves.
- Dark bronze-color hardware.
- Spring-lift top.
- 2 side storage compartments.
- Assembly required.
- Made with Acacia veneers and Poplar solids, finished with a grayish brown wire brushed finish.
- Legs are finished with a contrasting faux metal color.
- Floating top look on all tables with interesting breakup of storage compartments.
- Cocktail table has lift-top functionality.
- Chair side table features a door cabinet with magazine rack on back side.
- End table has a floating open box storage effect and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports.
Due to the overwhelming demand for furniture, as well as modified practices by worldwide shipping partners and supply chain issues, customers should anticipate delays for the foreseeable future. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We will continue to be here to support you as our customer, before, during, and after the buying & shipping process. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team at 516-564-2320.