Style - Contemporary, Modern
If you’re looking for a brilliant blend of comfort, quality and flair, you’re sure to find this ottoman in steel gray made in the suede. Appealing to those with an eye for mid-century modern design, this chic ottoman is wrapped in Durapella®, a feel-good microseude upholstery sure to please.
|Volume (inch^3):||33" W x 24" D x 19" H.|
|Weight (pound):||27 lb.|
|Leg Height (inch):||
|Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery (inch):||30".|
|Color:||Ivory | Steel.|
- Corner-blocked frame.
- Firmly cushioned.
- Tufted detailing.
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber.
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery.
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability.
- Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
- Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over foam.