Zeb Sofa Sleeper
Style - Contemporary, Current, Fresh, Latest, Modern, New, Present day, Recent, Simple, State of the art, Stylish, Upgraded
Material - Damask, Faux wood, Foam, Memory foam, Poly fiber, Polyester nylon, Steel
Features - Airflow, Bi fold, Cool sleep, Exposed feet, High resiliency, Manual, Mattress included, Memory foam, Supportive, Thick, Ticking
What a fresh awakening in minimalist design. Striking a highly linear pose with track arms and crisp boxed cushions, this twin sleeper sofa is beautiful proof that less is more. Wrapped in a richly neutral microfiber upholstery, this sleeper sofa includes an upgraded memory foam mattress to make your overnight guests that much more comfortable.
|Volume (inch^3):||82.0" W x 38.0" D x 38.0" H.|
|Weight (pound):||189 lb.|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||69".|
|Mattress Volume (inch^3):||60.0" W x 72.0" D x 4.3" H.|
|Volume (inch^3):||76.0" W x 38.0" D x 38.0" H.|
|Weight (pound):||175 lb.|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||64".|
|Mattress Volume (inch^3):
||52.0" W x 72.0" D x 4.3" H.|
||55.0" W x 38.0" D x 38.0" H.|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||43".|
|Mattress Volume (inch^3):||33.0" W x 72.0" D x 4.3" H.|
|Distance from End of Sleeper to Outside Back (inch):||89".|
|Distance of Opened Sleeper to Arm (inch):||51".|
|Arm Height (inch):||26".|
|Leg Height (inch):||
|Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery (inch):||32".|
|Seat Depth (inch):||20".|
|Seat Height (inch):||20".|
|Top of Cushion to Top of Back (inch):||19".|
|Top of Sleeper Mattress to Floor (inch):||16".|
|Color:||Charcoal Black | Quartz Brown | Espresso Brown.|
- Corner-blocked frame.
- Attached back and loose seat cushions.
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber.
- Polyester/nylon upholstery.
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish.
- Included bi-fold twin memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame.
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep.
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability.
- Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism memory foam mattress.