With its crisp, clean lines, boxed cushions and classic button tufting, this sofa sleeper might be inspired by mid-century style, but it’s crafted for comfortably cool modern living. Chic refinements include sloped track arms and a softly textured microfiber upholstery with a luxe look and fabulous feel. Easy-lift queen innerspring mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
|Volume (inch^3):||80" W x 38" D x 38" H.|
|Weight (pound):||187 lb.|
|Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery (inch):||32".|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||69.5".|
|Mattress Volume (inch^3):||60" W x 72" D x 4" H.|
|Distance from End of Sleeper to Outside Back (inch):||89".|
|Distance of Opened Sleeper to Arm (inch):||51".|
|Arm Height (inch):||25.5".|
|Leg Height (inch):||4.5".|
|Seat Depth (inch):||23.5".|
|Seat Height (inch):||19.5".|
|Top of Cushion to Top of Back (inch):||19.5".|
|Top of Sleeper Mattress to Floor (inch):||16".|
- Corner-blocked frame.
- Attached back and loose seat cushions.
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber.
- 2 accent pillows included.
- Pillows with soft polyfill.
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish.
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability.
- Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism with memory foam mattress.